Sunday, October 19, 2008

Another week

Well, I'm not exactly sure what I did this week. I'm sitting here now thinking of what I can blog about, and all I can remember from this week is anatomy. We have a big test on Tuesday, so I have been studying that for about two weeks now. It feels like that's all I've done, and I am really sick of it. I'm not real sure why an optometrist needs to know so much about circulation and the names of arteries and veins.

This week was pretty full of school things. I had to stay late twice this week. The first time was to elect class officers. That was pretty lame. Maybe it's just me, but I don't know why anyone would want to add extra things to their already packed schedule. I guess some people like to be involved. I'll never understand that. The second time was for a lecture about ... well, I'm not really sure. I do know that I get an extra percent added to my final grade in biochemistry, that is always nice. The lecture was actually pretty interesting, it just had nothing to do with optometry. It was about stars and the origin of matter.

The girls have been getting up at about 6:40 for the past several mornings. It is getting a little out of hand. It leaves Adella pretty cranky for most of the day. Kayla is ready for a nap by about 8:30 or 9:00, which means we have to keep her up longer between naps, so she can get pretty cranky too. I won't comment on what it does to Katie and me.




Once we get them fed and rested a little bit,
they get back to their typical cute behavior. What a lucky guy I am.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow! Those are the cutest little girls I've ever seen :)