Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Couple Videos

The big news this week is that The Office came back on. What a funny show. I forget how much we like it until we see it again. They didn't let us down. If you haven't seen it and don't want to know anything about it, skip to the next paragraph. I was a little disappointed that Ryan (the stinkin temp) was back on the show and not in prison. What a dork. The ending was good. We're so happy for PB&J.

I don't have any new pictures to put on this week. We usually load them on the computer every month. I think I can probably find something to put up. Oh, Katie put our home videos on the computer, so I will try that. One morning Adella came into the room and told me that she had dressed herself. I looked over at her and this is what she had. I think she wore it for at least part of the day for the next three days. It is her Cheetah Girl outfit. What cute girls I have!

I guess the other news of this week is that I got a new bike. The bike that I hauled all the way across the country ended up breaking the first time I touched it. I wasn't sure when we were going to be able to get a new one because of how much they cost. We checked for used ones, but they were either too small or in the same shape as mine. We ended up getting a refund from school for insurance, so we used a little bit of that to pay for it.

Before we got the refund we had found a bike that was the right size, style, and most importantly price. Well, when we went back to buy it, they didn't have it anymore. We checked several other stores with no luck. We finally checked a different Kmart (where we found the original bike) and they had one. When I pulled it out to look at it we noticed that the stickers on the one side were all tore up. It was regularly priced at $120, but was on sale for $109. When I took it up to the cashier I asked if they had one that was in better shape. She told me they didn't, so I asked for a discount. She told me to go get a tag from a bike that was $89. I couldn't find one, so she went back and got one that was priced at $79. So, we ended up getting the bike for 1/3 off! I don't know if I like the bike or the good deal better. It makes it a lot faster for getting to and from school.

Kayla has figured out how to crawl. She is now able to pull herself up on the furniture. She has even ventured to "walk" along it. Katie is convinced that she will be walking before Christmas. I guess that is possible. It's kind of funny that Kayla has started crawling so much earlier than Adella. Kayla is almost eight months and she has already started crawling. Adella was eleven months before she ever crawled. This video is Kayla trying to crawl. Isn't she cute? We just don't have any on the computer where she is actually crawling.

Well, that is about all this week. I'm excited to watch BSU play this Wednesday. The game is on ESPN, so I can watch it! I looked through the pictures and only found ones that are similar to ones I have already uploaded. Two videos are worth a lot of pictures, right? Have a great week!

1 comment:

C & K said...

We too are excited for PB&J and I hope she doesn't go for her new "friend" she met at school. I think it's hilarious that Ryan is back as the temp and he's the receptionist! HA!!!

Your girls are WAY cute and what personality! Can't wait to see you in December.